Park Views at Your Doorstep!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down or looking to invest, this low maintenance home should capture your attention. Set in a serene location next to a reserve with its wonderful greenery and excellent recreation facilities for the kids and pets to enjoy.
Free standing and on a comfortable 367sqm (approximate) landscaped block, it provides a great opportunity for those seeking an affordable and private property without compromising on comfort and location.
With well-proportioned rooms and a delightful outdoor entertaining area, this neat and well maintained home also presents as a blank canvas for buyers to consider undertaking some cosmetic updates and providing potential to add significant value.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 bedrooms both complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Lounge room with wall furnace heater and ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Roller shutters on all major windows and rear sliding door
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Private, low maintenance rear yard with garden/tool shed
- Double gate access to garden shed area
- Single carport with roller door
- 1.6KW solar electrical system
Located close to a variety of early learning centres, kindergartens and local schools including Surrey Downs Primary, St. Francis Xavier, Gleeson College and Golden Grove High School. Public transport options are also close by. All this and only a few minutes' drive to all of the cafes, shopping and entertainment options that Fairview Green, The Grove Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza have to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).